Skilled Worker Visa

Our certified translations are suitable for visa, immigration, mortgage, employment, or academic purposes.

Skilled Worker Visa

The Skilled Worker Visa is open to individuals of all nationalities (except British and Irish) who have an offer of an eligible skilled job in the UK from a Home Office-approved sponsor. The route can lead to settlement and applicants can be joined by dependent partners and children.

In order to secure a Skilled Worker Visa you will need to be sponsored to do a specific job, which meets certain skill and salary requirements, by an employer that has been licensed by the Home Office. We have published separate guidance for UK employers considering applying for a Skilled Worker sponsor licence.

If you are interested in setting up a new business in the UK, or you own an existing UK business, you may be eligible for a Skilled Worker visa via self-sponsorship, that is by being sponsored by your own UK company. We have a published a separate page on the self-sponsored Skilled Worker visa.

There is no cap on the number of people who can enter the UK on the Skilled Worker route.